Sunday, February 2, 2014

Storyboard and Animatic

Below are my storyboards for my animation along with the animatic. I've tried to time out the animatic as best as I can and hopefully this will be used to aid a possible music composer. At the minute the animation will probably reach around the 2 minute mark (I always find my animation is longer than I originally anticipated from the animatics). For the storyboards I have taken my original story ideas and expanded them further, adding in more detail to each specific shot. As you can see, you can get an idea of how each shot will be laid out, however I haven't put specific camera shots in. I find that I work much better in a 3D space when it comes to layout and composition, so I will be doing this in more detail within Maya once every asset is created. I've tried to describe the key emotions that the dragon will be feeling as to give me a guide when it comes to animating. I will be referring back to my storyboards when I reach the animation stage, staying close to the original concept but possibly improving the composition of the shots.













No comments:

Post a Comment